NOTE: This is not a Wine Walk Ticket.
This product is for catering participation in the June 9, 2022 Wine Walk. Complete this purchase if you would to provide catering service to in a merchant location during our summer Wine Walk. Please read slowly and carefully; here are the details:
- The event will be held from approximately 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm on Thursday, June 9, 2022.
- Approved caterers will be paired with a merchant location.
- We ask that you incorporate ‘Chocolate’ into your food concept in some form; Chocolate is a part of the theme for the event.
- The event will be held at the same time as the summer’s kick-off Art’s in the City/Thursday’s Downtown event. (please note for capacity issues)
- For catering providers, the DBPA has budgeted approximately $2.30-$2.50 per serving. We are still in conversation with the tax commissioner’s office regarding the requirement to pay tax on this wholesale element of the event. The variable budget is dependent on what we learn.
- You will be required to provide service of your food item as well as any necessary plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Our ticketing target is 640 participants; we will narrow the food order in the week preceding the event. Our expected food order will be in the range of 90% of ticketed or anticipated ticketed participants.
- In approximately half of the locations, the DBPA will be hiring and placing a caterer. All food costs will be covered by the DBPA.
- In approximately half of the locations, the DBPA will be hiring and placing artists and musicians.
Additional Dates & Requirements:
- Catering Registration requires a current DBPA Membership; if your membership is not current, it may be secured here.
- We would like to have food concepts finalized and sample available for photography no later than April 18, 2022.
- We will have wine pairings available no later than March 28, 2022.
- We request you join us in our marketing and social media promotion efforts.
- The catering registration fee of $100 (paid here) will be used to support event development, marketing, and artist costs.
If all of this is acceptable, please complete the Catering Registration process above. And, if you’re having trouble with your membership, i.e., you know you have one but can’t get to it online, or something like that… please use the contact form here, and bear with us. We know the transition to using the website more is going to come with some glitches, but we assure you we’ll be working through them.