2021 Fall Festival Vendor Registration
We have a limited number of spaces for Street Vendors at Downtown Minot’s Fall Festival which is being held in conjunction with the Dakota Cruisers Main Street Car Show on September 18. Here are the details, terms, and conditions:
- Event Date is Saturday, September 18
- Vendor Booth Areas are 12′ wide by 10′ deep
- You are required to be set from 9:00 am through 4:00 pm
- We have a limited number of multi-booth trailer-ready spaces available
- Booth locations will be assigned following registration
- Vendors accepted on a 1st Come 1st Serve basis
- We reserve the right to refuse any vendor
- Vendors making sales are responsible for collecting North Dakota & City of Minot Sales Tax; We will be submitting vendors to ND Tax Commissioner as required by law.
- Electricity limited, ask if required.
- Tents must be anchored or secured with a minimum of 40 lbs (10 lbs per leg)
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own chairs tables, and fixtures.
- Use of City Infrastructure, Light Poles, Etc is Prohibited
We will be in contact to provide load-in/load-out instructions, location assignments, and additional terms and conditions should they need to be amended.
For below: Each ‘Ticket’ qualifies as a 12’x10′ booth space. If you need a larger area, adjust your ‘quantity’ above as appropriate.