Meeting RSVP | Action Required
The DBPA Quarterly Membership meeting is open to members, prospective members, and guests. It will be held Wednesday April 7, at 6:30 p.m. at High Third on the third floor. The regular food and beverage menu will be available, but if you’re going to attend, we’d GREATLY appreciate an RSVP using the form below. Giving our host location an idea of numbers will help them prepare for our meeting.
Please Note: the meeting agenda follows the RSVP form.
2021 April Membership Meeting RSVP
Call to Order | Informational
Welcome & Introductions | Informational
Steph Schoenrock, Visit Minot | Informational
Visit Minot Director Steph Schoenrock will speak about their new tools made possible by their tourism recovery efforts — C-Source and Crowd Riff. We’ll learn a bit about who ‘really’ loves downtown.
Jonathan Rosenthal, City of Minot Economic Development Administrator | Informational
Mr. Rosenthal will speak about the City’s efforts regarding parklets, wayfinding, facades, and other initiatives related to downtown.
Organizational Update | Informational
Much work has been going on behind the scenes to better enable the DBPA to deliver on it’s mission. Updates on the following work and proposed organizational development will be delivered.
DBPA Mission: The Minot DBPA is organized for the purpose of advocating for and supporting Minot’s central business district as the region’s center of commerce, culture, and civics.
- Bylaws update
- Defining the Downtown District (a draft map will be available at the meeting and online here by Monday at 6:00 pm) MAP Uploaded in Documents
- 2021 Organizational Values & Goals Resolution (a draft will be available at the meeting and online here by Monday at 6:00 pm) RESOLUTION Uploaded in Documents
- Financial Practices & Oversight Resolution (a draft will be available at the meeting and online here by Monday at 6:00 pm) RESOLUTION Still in Development
- Membership Structure & Categories Resolution (a draft will be available at the meeting and online here by Monday at 6:00 pm) RESOLUTION Uploaded in Documents
Upcoming Events & Opportunities
- Downtown Clean-up – April 18
- Downtown Wine and Beer and Local Food Walks (June 3, Possibly June 10th as well)
- Thursday Nights Downtown
- Downtown Matters – Downtown Education, Events, and Advocacy Podcast & Column
- Downtown Gift Card Program
Board Officer Nomination & Reorganization | Action Required
Membership Comments & Conversations | Informational
Next Meetings | Informational
- May 5th, 2:00 pm, place – TBD or virtual
- June 2nd, 2:00 pm, place – TBD or virtual
- July 7 – Time & Place TBD
Adjournment & Social | Informational