Minot’s Downtown Business & Professionals Association is evaluating interest and viability in a series of Thursday Night Downtown Minot Farmer’s Markets. Here are the details:
- In Collaboration With: These markets would be held in conjunction with the newly-established and growing Arts in the City/Thursday’s Downtown events. These family-friendly events are focused on arts, food, and music. They are scheduled every Thursday till August 5th.
- Potential Farmers Market Dates & Times:
- Thursday, July 15, 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 22, 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 29, 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 5, 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Potential Location:
- Main Street Between 1st Avenue South and 2nd Avenue South (This would become the Farmer’s Market block, the Arts in the City block would continue to function as it is).
- What We Need Right Now (So that we can evaluate and make a decision on committing to and planning these events)
- An Expressions of Interest — If you like this idea, you need to tell us by responding in the form below!
- Minimum Viability — We believe we need a firm, four-night commitment from a minimum of 16 vendors.
- Street closures are disruptive to our brick & mortar merchants, and we won’t go to the trouble if we can’t create an event presence that truly brings the street to life for a four-week run.
- In By 5:00, Set-up by 5:30, Stay Put Till 8:00
- This is a compact urban area, we can’t have vehicles moving around during the primary event times.
- A Collaborative, Grateful Attitude. This is a new concept, but one we believe may be beneficial to everyone. We expect to need both patience and grace as we learn how best to run these for the benefit of our vendors, our brick and mortar merchants, downtown, Minot, and the larger region.
Are You Intersted? Tell us about your operation